Monday, September 29, 2008

International Fun Day

After so many days of Depression...thanks to my stupid hostel..I think its time for some fun..
Nway, I somehow saw this brochures from the hostel saying that there's this international fun day at Duthie Park, so I tot why not!! Give Aberdeen a chance..even though its a cold and gloomy city..but sometimes the sun will bring some happy little things that would lift our spirits..

Duthie Park


The gates of Duthie Park..All the gates here are so medieval..what is them and medieval...aiks!!
WTH..I'm talking nonsense..nonsense that make sense..the sun does do a little to lift up my home-missing-mood..


Ok..back to topic

The FUN DAY did really lift up my mood a lot..at least i felt little bit more happier..Its a really nice day to go to a park seeing grampian police all dressed up in traditional Scottish Attire, damm funny..Before I came to Aberdeen, my boss and my asawa were telling me to look under those scottish guy's dress to see whether dey wear underpants..Cos the myth say dey dun wear underpants when dey where scottish dress..but if i ever go under those Grampian Police to look under their skirts I'll probably end up in Aberdeen Jail..which is shitty!! stupid idea

There..The Grampian Police..haha..funny little guys..
Besides the fair..there's also this Winter Garden inside the Duthie Park..Its a garden inside a park..a conserved garden that uses controlled temperature to keep all those tropical flowers from all over the country which includes malaysia as well alive all through winter and any other season. Anyway, Aberdeen is gonna be cold all year round, so no difference!!
They even have 35 degree hot desert cacti as well. I mean if ur so interested in all types of plants or ur taking subjects like "herbalogy"which harry potter hates..den probably u will make good use of it..if not..just take it as an "very useful" experience.
This is the Cacti garden I'm sayin..damm hot!! Though we dun look like..but its hot..Imagine 35 degree with all ur coats on..shitty hot..
However, some of the flowers got bit off beat..haha..some are kinda dead..Some of those sunflower were already kinda dead..I mean all are hanging downwards. Leaving to hibernate for the winter..
Says the Sunflower : See you next spring..dun miss me..der I go..
*thud* dead sunflower...
Those dead sunflower looks like shower rose..all natural, no mechanical preservatives..So I tot of taking a bath with all my clothes on..Dun look ppl!! Its X-RATED..only for kids below 5.
Strawberries were oso kinda dead..I only found one that is stil red..So i better eat it while its stil on the ground..if not it probably turn brown the next minute..cant miss it..critical moment!!
Might as well eat those "jagung"as well..before it all turns dead..dun waste the food..expensive here in UK
I need to eat this roses as well..Cant find it in Malaysia..Give me some soya sauce pls..this roses are bit tasteless
I even manage to make a wish using my Malaysian Ringgit 10 cents. How I miss Malaysian Ringgit..now everything in Malaysia seems so cheap to me..POUNDS!! Everything is expensive here if u convert those currency..aiiks..
I hope Malaysian Ringgit can be used in "wishing stream"of Aberdeen..Forgive my bluntness.
There goes my 10 cents of Malaysian Ringgit..into the stream...


There goes my wish...I hope my wish is valid..sorry using wrong currency in wrong country!!

FLOWERS..FLOWERS ..FLOWERS...



We also saw this part of the garden where ppl can have their wedding ceremony here. Its really sweet..Asawa, can we take our wedding vows here?? Just call some fake pastor come and be our vow taker..haha..

Somehow this look more like "herbalogy"class by Mr Veggie more than a cermonial place.

SO MUCH OF FUNNY LITTLE STATUES..Cant let go the chances of making stupid faces with them!!

Come on Mr. Big Mouth..See whose mouth is bigger..urs or mine..look at the camera idiot..not up der..

Coca-cola..Famously nicest drink in the world..yet world most poisonous drink in the world!! Its all over the shops in all over the world..They just cant give up..not even the fridge's door handle..My God!?

Happy FIVESOME..Enjoying our time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OI!! >.< hihi.. sigh no chatterbox.. not fun d.. hiahia.. =P