Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zh-ng my Nails

Just 3 more days and I'll be flying off to a really far away place in UK. So far from home, So far from Family, So far from Asawa, and so so so far from the girls..

I'll probably miss dem the 1st day I reach Aberdeen..aiks..so sad to leave Malaysia..

But guess wat, to dismiss my so-not-nice-feeling, I went to zh-ng my nails before flying..A little farewell gift for myself. A little something for me to admire before I leave for a place so far away from home, so distant and strange to me.


And because I had spend so much time revamping my nails of cos I need to show it off to everybody. Let u guys admire and get a little jealous over my half-pail-water" zh-ng-ing nails skill..



Admire while u can ppl..cos it will be probably 2 or 3 years later before I get to zh-ng my nails with all those diamantes and colours..My nails would probably be happy for me as they wouldn't have to endure being tortured with poisonous enamels paint. But I'll be totally stuck with my plain colourless nails till i'm back in Malaysia..(Aberdeen's diamantes cost a bomb..crazy!!)

Hope I get used to it soon!!

2 comments:

Norven said...

woah shirlyn, u did this urself?! WOAH its not half pail standard can, it's overspilling already!

Shirlyn said...

haha..dun worry..my pail damm big wan..as big as bathtub..so its not so easy to get overspilled..

haha..