Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dance Performance

Sorry, late post for this as I had just received the video of my dance performance from the studio..haha..and Asawa had to transfered it all the way from Malaysia so that I can blog it online..***hiak hiak**

There..thats the video. Its not exactly perfect but stil not bad lo for a begginer..(thats wat my asawa say la, but I stil think its not that good..) What can I expect more; choreographed and practise for less than 2 months will produce a not-so-high-end product la..Not yet LV just padini standard..At least I'm not too bad until its being priced as GIANT product wat!!




Tell me its sexy...Tell me its perfect..Tell me its the best dance ever..Tell me I'm crazy (I am getting bit crazy here..damm..thanks to the cold weather..nway, Aberdeen is GGRRrrGGgrrrrrrr...trying to keep my feets from trembling..COLD!!!)

4 comments:

Tong said...

Oh babe..
the performance is awesome!
Its sexy Its perfect and Its seducing
*WINK*
saw your aberdeen entry edi.
Must be jian qiang k?
Treat it an a great life experience=)
I will miss u here.
Take care

Tong

Norven said...

yeah i saw ur performance on fb, sexy indeed ;)

Shirlyn said...

thanks guys..i love u..

Thanks for all those support..haha..i miss u guys..

Anonymous said...

DAMN.. I WANNA WATCH1! BUT THAT FREAKIN THINGEE DOESN'T MOVE!! STUPID YOUTUBE!!! |||-_-