Friday, September 05, 2008

Little little meet up-ss

Not much happenings lately..js a few meet ups, trying to spend most of my time with my family, my dear asawa and also my dearest ji-muis...you guys are the dearest to me..

Suddenly feel sad to leave Malaysia...I would definitely miss everything I had here..hmmm...


Little meet ups with Pang (who already left for Russia..see Pang, I do update k!! & this time its a little bit about you..Do you feel my love now??hiak hiak***), and of cos the Convent ji-muis and a few of my old colleagues...Me and my colleagues..having little warm dinner at Amarin..Though I dun really like Amarin, but my colleagues really fond of it..and I really dunno y..the food is really not that nice either!!
One of the most important ppl in my life...My Ji-muis, My Bestie, My Gossip patners, My 38 gang, My secret keeper, My advisor, My mummy..30% of my life I've been spending it with them & its been the most memorable and meaningful moment of my life..

Shee Li, my pretty school mate that I had met by accident in Kerrys..Ahh..lucky me to have meet her..Its been long since I seen her..Probably the last time that I've seen her is on Yen's Bday..Long isn't it!!

Quiet & docile Chia Sin, Met as well by accident!! Lucky huh!! Nway, that y we can never be put in the same category as I'm probably too noisy for her..She probably vomit and die if she ever mix too much with me..bad influence...haha..Nway, I miss you too Chia Sin..Hope to see you soon( soon would be probably at least 2 years or more..Cos I'll be away for at least 2 years..sob sob sob..hate to think bout it!!!)

Hmm..another 8 more days I'll be flying..hmm...sob sob sob..

3 comments:

f_shan said...

All the best to you, Shirlyn!! Jia you! Don't worry.. 2 years will zzzoooom! pass quickly. Take good care and I'm sure u'll have lotsa fun!!

=DD

Cheers!

-felicia-

Shirlyn said...

thanks thanks...dun worry..haha..see u in 2 years time!!hehe

Anonymous said...

ZOMG.. UPDATES!!! kekek.. jkjk la.. u do update lar.. hiahia.. newayz, miss u.. sigh.. din get to meet up for MAHJONG.. damn..