Saturday, September 27, 2008

Singapura Singapura...

After coming back from work..was chatting with my asawa and felt a little bored after he left for his training at JB..

Speaking bout JB..its seems so far from me now. . Dunno how many millions km from Aberdeen.

Nway, back to topic, due to my boredom, I started to browse through all those you tube stupid video and i found this video of hosan leong singing some really funny singaporean style of patriotic national song..I dunno, I js feel bummed..

Hosan Leong, I tot he's a mediacorp artiste. Din noe that singpore allow all this. All I know Singapore is suppose to banned everything they things is bad for the goverment. Nway, this video isn't really so offensive towards their goverment la..Just never expect Hosan Leong to sing that..funny...really..haha..

Here, a little video that I would like to share with u guys..Js felt too "bummed" to laugh!!



Nway, enjoy..hope I din offend anybody by putting this video up..

Goodnite darlings..XOXO...

No comments: