Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Depressed..

Since school started, I haven really been adapting to the working style in uni.

My groupmates are really racist..I feel really depressed and dunno what to do. All of us had did our best to coperate. We put our ego down. We no longer work the way we did in Limkokwing (In Limkokwing, we took charge, we get things going, though we're not the best student in class, but i belive we're all one of those who had put lot of effort in)

But right here in RGU, I had a hard time. We try to please our classmate. We listen to their advise, thinking that we might learn something from dem. But we end up being critisize, belittle and left aside.

Tell me what can I do to change this. Tell me what can I do to stop my tears from trickling down my cheeks.

The only comfort I find here in Aberdeen is not in my homework. Instead we found little simple hope to cheer us up in our simple home-cook dinner and our part time jobs.

Where can we seek for comfort when even lecturers do the same to us. Belittle us like we can never achieve the standard they had set in the school. Having inconsiderate and unappropriate perceptions of the design and technical standards we have.

Its unfair...Really unfair!! A disgrace to the society of tutoring and education. Aren't lecturers are suppose to be fair?? Aren't they suppose to grade you according to ur skills and not ur skin colours?

Right here typing furiously through my laptop, breaking every keys i type. Tears trickle while I wrote all these. I just want to push all these negative thoughts thats in my head.

I dun understand what is there to look down at?? Being asian means we're lower class??Being Malaysian means we do not achieve the same standard as u guys??I'm proud to be one Malaysian. I'm proud of my work..

Whoever that have been reading my blog,
I just wanna say, I really really sad. I regret coming to such a place where I thought I could get more knowledge. Learning from the people here.

No..I learned nothing here..NOTHING!!!

Mummy and Daddy, Asawa, I just wanna go home. Please let me do that. I suffer every single moment in class. Now I hate classes, I hate it!!

12 comments:

Noellleors said...

Dont give up! ignore wat they said, prove to them wat u can do and smash them down! Malaysia boleh! Dont be sad.. cheer up alright?

Anonymous said...

FREAKO!! who's that B*ST*RD that belittle u?? ask dem whether dey hv the friggin gut to come to russia.. i'll find mafia and beat dem up!! ask the lecturers to come too!! i'll give them a friggin warm welcome!!

*ahem..

p/s: all those vulgarities hv been replaced by more civilized words.. ^^

Shirlyn said...

thanks darling..things changed after a presentation..for now!! I dunno whats is going in the head of those ppl..

Anonymous said...

presentation?? that means u gave a presentation of what i said?? n things changeD?! there u go!! hiahia.. dun 4get the give the presentation anytime den..
hiahia.. jkjk..
wat presentation was that???

Anonymous said...

hey shirlyn,

u gambate ar! being in another whole different corner of the world alone (away from home) is scary..

but in d future, when u look back, u won't regret going there and whack them all down..

we malaysians so hardworking n clever n *ahem* pretty.. they jealous till siao la.. datz y they choose to pick on u guys ma.. ;)

show them whose d boss! u got our support!

aBc

Tong said...

They are just bunch of stupid psycho!!
How dare they bully my dear Shirlyn.

Shir, prove to them!
Show to these egoistic and stuck-up ppl that you're good.

All of them are just plainly brainless as they din even know the most basic thing which is respect others. Cis!

Jia You k.Must hang on.You'll get through this.Always support you!=)

Anonymous said...

though i dont noe you but i think you must be lousy in study , das the reason they belittle you people.Are you naturally not good in study but just kind of hard working helps you pass throgh all exams?If i were you, i will leave at once from that horror uni.There is always a place for you people in this world unless you dont have enough cash to pay for the fees.Or you can get someone rich to settle down la:)

Anonymous said...

To the anonymous,

Hey,if you don't know my fren please dun ASSUME that you're smart enough to judge people okay?

Everyone is working hard to achieve their goal, even for those who CAN study well in their exams.If u face any barrier in your life and u choose to avoid,u won't be better coz u won't learn from mistakes and failure throughout your life.

Please think twice before you criticising others especially those sentences that don't have any common sense.It really hurts people.

And lastly take note that she is a A grade student who knows to juggle her studies and life greatly.

tyt

Anonymous said...

YARR.. scram manz.. anonymous no.1..

Shirlyn said...

thanks darling for all the support..

and for anonymous..sorry if I had hurt u deeply with my comment, but you could have choose not to read it if it disturb u so much..

nway, I'm getting on my feets again..will be flying again soon gua..haha..

Anonymous said...

To anonymous no.1

Please dun criticizing other if you dunno them..everybody just work hard to achieve their goal..what wrong with it in??every successful people also work hard before they getting what they having now..I just understand and disagree for what you had commented..

I just feel sad for those who having the behavior to underestimate others..this is one of the most unwanted thinking..i just suggest you to read more successful people biography..

Jason Yeo

Anonymous said...

GOOD!! ^^