Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mission Accomplished-so Lovely!!

Today's mission = Get SonyT10-pink

9.50 am
Destination: City Square
It's been long since took a public bus in JB. So I think the bus change route!!Normally the bus will stop in front of McDonalds..but I dunno wat happen..It stop near KASTAM!!I was like BLUR..so I end up getting down from the bus at the Post Office!!And thanks to my blurness I end up walking from Post Office to City Square (walking help me to get rid of my tummy *sly smile*)..damm stupid rite??I think I'm forever as blur as a SOTONG!!arggg....

10.10am
Destination : City Square - Singapore Tourism Centre
As usual..Miss Ng Hwee Li is late again..aii..How can I get angry at her when she is always late??aii...She reach like 25 minutes late from the time that we agreed!!wat else can I say??We even almost miss the 10.30am free bus to Orchard!!Thanks god we manage to get into that bus..We were the last 2 passenger to register into that donkey bus!!My dear Miss Ng..

12.00pm
Destination : C.K Tangs
Had our lunch at the chinese shop..I dunno wats the name..cos i dunno how to read chinese..n there's no english "subtitle" written..not my fault!!But anyway, we ate really hot-tasty oyster mee sua, mushroom cheese egg crepe and honeydew smoothies!!even though it was a really simple lunch but super super super NICE..TASTY.. While walking along Orchard..we were quite blinded by all the nice nice clothes n girl's stufff..that we neglect our mission!!

1.30pm
Destination : Expo - Pasir Ris
The expo hall was so big that we got lost in that place so many times..First we enter into some hall selling children toys, clothes n some "unrelevant" things!! Then we keep on walk up n down the corridor to look for the digi cam expo hall..I guess my blurness got both of us into this again!!haha...Then we enter some motor-show expo...showing off cars and also you-noe-wat-it-is(really sexy girls..some were so cheap to even only wearing net and net and only nets!!*puking*) . I saw my HONDA JAZZ!! But I still cant find SONY!!no SONY to be seen yet!!

Walking-keep walking-finding-keep finding

At last..Harvey Norman-Sony I found my SonyT10-pink...aww..I almost fainted there..Its just so BEAUTIFUL!! It was cheaper than Malaysia of course!!so..so..so...there..cash 600$ for my BEAUTIFUL SonyT10-pink I am so in LOVE with it now..tomorrow..forever!!
My pink sony camera...How beautiful!!


*****MISSION ACCOMPLISHED******


We met up with Miss-beautiful-YiTong..Its so hard to find her cos her booth is like super small..but we manage also la..as beautiful as usual..promoting some games or IT magazine!!Quite "wuliao" actually!!

3.30 pm
Destination : Orchard Road
Due to walking to much..our feet ache like hell..so we NEED TO SIT!!Off we go...found a place to sit at Gelare..ate ICE CREAM..chocolate indulgence..how sinful!! and banana smoothies..healthy!!

Ice lemon tea, banana smoothies, chocolate ice-creams..which is more sinful??

banana smoothies is yummy!!

Which one is better??Ice lemon tea or banana smoothies??

Its shopping time..shopping..shopping..shopping..I just love shopping..
We look into all the shops..we "sapu" all the corner..not missing a single shop...

Wedding car...It's just beautiful..I wan to get married also!!

the lights prettier or we prettier??

Camera Whoring time!!

Seen before such a long lense extension?I think it measure up to 1.5 feet!!architect's instincts!!

Promoting th light bulbs or yourself??

I can't help wondering how this trees can be so beautiful..santa's magic perhaps!!

7.00pm
Destination : CK Tangs
Walk back to CK Tangs to take our free bus back to JB..but I dunno wat happen..we miss the stupid bus..I dunno izzit my blurness o it's the bus that really so donkey-head!! So..we end up taking MRT back to Kranji..then back to JB

Preparing to do something!!

I turned into a zombie..being stunt by hwee li by sticking the sticker at my head!!

8.45pm
Destination : JB City Square
Both of us were tired..especially the FEET!!But i'm happy and fulfilled, I bought my darling home!!muack :* We were also hungry..half hungry..we needed UNAGI so much..so off we go to Kim Gary!! UNAGI dinner..muahaha..how naughty are we!! Fulfilling lovely unagi dinner!!

Unagi Feast!!YUMMY


11.30pm
Destination : Home Sweet Home
Aww...so tired..Its so nice to be home..I bath..do this-do that..You dun have to noe wat I do at home either..ntg interesting!!

Last event of the day - BLOGGIN

No comments: