Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shopping spree huh??

Today was suppose to be shopping day..but I think it turn out into some other thing..

We saw Teo Pei Yee and her gang, Pn Yeoh, Koh Yong Xian..and KEE CHIA WEN (of all ppl)


First..WEN's mom paid for our lunch..It is so embarrasing..i mean..felt so bad..but i cant do anything..not my fault ya..we somehow ate at the same restaurant la...


BUT...I manage to make wen jealous a little with my little princess(sony camera)..so happy!!haha...Wen its ok if u cant use this kind of dainty camera..no worries..u can stil use ur "rainbow-colour" cannon ixus..plus Patrick already said.."wen, this one u cannot wan la!!"


P.S Wen, don't feel sad k??everything will be alright!! *winking..ROFL*


Then..I and Hwee Li did some funny and stupid stuff in the changing room..thanks GOD we din get caught by the staff there!!


Girls can get so sultry..so bitchy sometimes..esp when they have nothing else better to do!!


Girls are so much FUN!!I just love GIRLS so so so much!!muacks....


We choose the clothes we like most in WH then..got into the biggest changing room there..both of us squeeze in that BIG changing room..then we start changing into our dresses..n SAY CHEESE!!

I have to breath in to fit into that dress..I am SO FAT...
Hwee Li can get really sultry huh!!

After we finish bitching in WH..We continue our bitching session in LA SENZA..

Playing around with the bra-sss and bath robe..damm donkey..I cant believe i'm doing it again..(cos i did it once with Wen last time)
Dun so angry la...Ur pretty ma..muack...
Happy again huh??fickle minded woman!!

GURLsssss.....


Then we met Pn Yeoh..she's still as pretty as ever..as gentle as ever..aii...


oh ya..I forgot bout our Green Tea ice cream feast!!(Wen always say..if u come jusco din eat green tea ice cream means u din come jusco before!!)


N saw Koh Yon Xian..but he din see me la..i think he donkey d!!haha..but he did call out 4 me when I was going home la..Still not that donkey yet!!forgive ya MISTER!!


Last but not Least......SINFUL SINFUL and VERY VERY SINFUL
Cam whoring??SONY CAMERA k!!Dun play play!!

CHOCOLATE BROWNIES AND ICE CREAM WITH CHOCOLATE GRAVY TOPPING



I not finish with my post yet...cos..my dear Miss Hwee Li ask me to edit her picture too..


SO....FINISH PRODUCT....not that perfect..but can la


P.S Sorry hwee li...I tried my best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.georgiawrestling.net/ - buy vardenafil
It is always better to be on the safer side.
[url=http://www.georgiawrestling.net/]vardenafil 20mg[/url]
So just check it out and then assess its benefits by your self.
levitra cost
The people who are using it out have recommended well for it.