Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Too Vain Indeed!!

No interesting activities...so I've turned into such a vain queen..thanks to the bore-ness i'm going through now..how tough can it be!! *smilling vainly*


So...this wat I did...
Took out my lovely sony camera...Arrange my hair nicely..pull my pink blanket..trying vainly to pose as pretty as I can..but I think I turn out..looking quite stupid!!
Then...grab my sis to take this photo for me!!

I wearing a tube inside..dun worry..not naked!!

And lastly...with the power to photoshop...the photo become this-----

How vain!!

Check out the difference!


The original photo
- faces too dark..no radiance..
- due to my obesity..my arms are fat..hands are not slim enough..
- due to my nose operation last time..my nose a bit too big..
So..I went to z'ng my own face..
But its still not that nice yet!!haha...
The power of B.O.R.E.D -ness









2 comments:

Sheila Low said...

halo...
i m ur sis larrr..
come visit ur blog..
i like this pic...
don you like it.
its so pretty..
good job arr...
such a muackxx picture...
love it ya...

Shirlyn said...

how can u be so wu liao arr..use my computer to enter my blog to tell me stuff..we staying in the same house leh donkey!!