Sunday, December 03, 2006

The little cuties!!

Had to stay at home today cos..my "ah yi" as in my mom's sister is here..my ah yi very pretty wan wei!!

My mom and ah yi look alike or not??


Nway..no regrets..cos she brought along her 2 little cuties..They were really playful, esp the youngest!!
Can't resist it..her little peck!!

Look at the way they play..children can be so cute man!!

The drawing process...

Look at how she concentrate..damm cute!!
Shuan han and her artwork!!strawberry shortcake..
Bad Poser..wher got ppl put the peace in front of the face wan!!cant c ur face la my dear!!

The youngest, shuan wen even show off one of her extraodinary skills, "in-out-tummy-action" .

An intro to the "in-out-tummy-action"



sorry..the video is tilted..use ur creativity to see k??*wink*

KAWAINEE!!

1 comment:

Sheila Low said...

haha.... me again...
my cutie cousin..
like her most..
the cutest shuan wen...
haha..
like her most...
haha
so cute stomach....