Wednesday, November 29, 2006

B.O.R.E.D

Definition of BORED..Since I'm really BORED and ROTTING at home!!but i'm happy to be so BORED rather then so stress!!hehe..

B = Blabbing to everyone that I can c online in my MSN..even to my lecturer..(i think i told him too much..blab to much)

O = Obesity is something that i will soon see in myself..i look as if i'm carrying a 3 month old baby..I AM STILL SINGLE N UNMARRIED!!i think my waist size turns from 25" to 31"...OMG...help me..i need to cut down my waistline..i starting to look like a coke can o kayu balak yang tak de shape!!

R = Reading blog is what i do everyday..I read almost everybody blog..from my fren's blogs..till xiaxue, dawn and kenny sia blog...Xia xue has a own tv show leh.."Girls Out Loud"(not bad arr..blogger oso can get own tv show)

E = Energy in my body still seems to be at it's fullest!!I do all the housework 4 my mummy the whole day, play maple 4 my baby, watch "xian jian qi xia zuan", watch tv, blog, read blog...i still feel super energetic..oh ya, i'm doing some exercise lately oso..serious exercise to prevent obesity!!hehe...i've been running in the park..almost everyday..(not bad huh!!impress??)

D = Dizzyness is always the result of sleeping too much..I sleep at 1 everyday now..n wake up at 11...In KL when my semester starts..i sleep at 4 everyday n wake up at 8 everyday..the drastic change of sleeping time is making me a little dizzy..Is this good or bad??I think I really sleep too much..but waking up so early is going to make me feel even BORED!!

Just to make more ppl jealous....My boredom seems to be so fulfilling..I just love to be BORED

P.S Gambate to yuet chi, yen, wen, yitong and ally..faster study hard hard..den holiday..

JB BOMBING TIME!!!

2 comments:

Bev*Wen*Yen said...

Haha..u wrote it urself or wad.Looks interesting eh.lol.I like this entry!!=)

Shirlyn said...

like it??i invented my own defination of BORED..invent one oso la...not bad leh