Sunday, December 17, 2006

Class Gathering 2006

It's been long since I met all my classmates..And the gathering place is Pizza Hut Holiday Plaza, the place where all the convent gathering use to held!! St.Xaviers party, class party...

Pizza hut earn a lot of money from convent gurls huh??
Shakina and ally quarrel??Y shoot her??

Dutifully arranged my dearest 5Sc1 class monitress..unfortunately..only 9 of us turn up..how sad..

The picture a little too dark..cos i cant see Shakina's

Though did not manage to meet all my ex-classmates..but got lots of update from them!!

Allison sudah hilang!!

As usual..girls gossping..updating each other..kapo-ing in everybody else business...bla bla bla



No can you see Allison??
When will we ever meet again??

Aren't they pretty??


P.S Calling all 5sc1 2003 students..there will be a gathering outside convent in 1st of January 2011 at 10am..Don't miss it!!Once a lifetime my dear gurls!!

No comments: