Tuesday, November 14, 2006

RELEKs lah......

Js finish design submission today...Lecturers were quite strict la..o very strict..

Community Centre for Nature Photographers

so tired...but my critism din go very well anyway..cos almost din get into my external crit.ALMOST!!!

Ms Suzy was like "err...this not bad!!oh no..bad perspective!!
then Harris "ya..no..this perspective!!*shaking his head"
Suzy..while flipping my elevations n sections " ooo...not bad..not bad..boleh ni"
Harris...nodding nodding.."ya..ya..ok la..ni boleh masuk crit la"
Suzy..nodding also"ok, shirlyn..boleh masuk crit"

Me..almost fainted "thank you..thank you.."

******END OF CONVERSATION*****

Nway..enough of my archi stories la..too much d...my blog pun dah jadi archi blog..aiyo..banyak stress la cam ni!!

with all the archi stuf...hahah...

CHEERIO.....FUN FAIR

Destressing skills is important...VERY SUPER IMPORTANT...

Went to fun fair near my house..it was a stupid n childish idea..but haha..it was fun anyway..went to throw some balls, rings n hoops..shoot some darts..catch some duckies..err..wat else did I do there??

oh ya..smell some "shit-ly" n smelly sands..n DESTRESSING!!
THis is my pressie I got from the fun fair!!

Now is SLEEPING time....Nitties...

No comments: