Friday, November 24, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME

At last i'm back home in Jb..my home sweet home!!

Its so good to be home!!I can see my family which includes fishy-fish-fish, daddy, mummy, sista, bro, my room, my bear bear...n my home la...

Its just my 2nd day at home..I felt like a stranger when I just came back..as if so many things had change. I dunno where mummy put her pepper and salt..I dunno how to arrange the hanger the way my family do..but I love my family..I dunno wat to say else..but just so happy to be back home!!

P.S. I start to miss someone already!!oh no...

P.S.S. I wan to buy sony T10..pink in colour(looking sweet and sexy for ya)..looking for promotion for that camera!! Anybody with any good reccomendation o "LOBANG" must tell me ya??
PINK Sony T10..It just so pretty!!awwee....

Sony T10 comes in 4 colours anyway..white, black, silver and PINK

I wan pink sony T10..I love it so much..

but i'm not a pink freak anyway..but somehow that pink was just so beautiful!!love it!!i need a camera soon also...


No comments: