Thursday, November 09, 2006

The beginning or the end??

It seems to be the end of semester now..but it also seems to be the beggining of my torturous homework..I dun seems to get enough rest, sun nutrient..but I obviously do get lot of "smoky eyes", having "FUN" doing design from morning till night n morning again..it just goes on and on..

Even though my semester going to end soon..but submission seems to get more n more heavy..
Time table of submissions only..not including working time..grrrr....(this shows how hectic my homework is):
1/11/06- Building technology submission(model + Design development drawings)
4/11/06 - Architectural Culture presentation...this is the lightest work i get
6/11/06 - Building Science Submission ( 2 A2 on building services n passive design)
7/11/06 - Architectural Design submission (1 model, 16 a2 drawings mounted..bla bla bla)
10/11/06
- Architectural Techniques (photo montage n portfolio..the most "think-he-is-so-smart" lecturer i ever seen)
- Architectural Culture ( 2 A3 presentation board)
13/11/06 - resubmission of design..(means u have to redo everything n submit again..stupid idea)
14/11/06 - Crit for design(this is when we meet all the "REAL" architects)
15/11/06 -Stucture final exam
16/11/06 - Building science final exam
17/11/06 - Culture exam(this will be the hardest exam..how do u think will i noe wat will be out for exam??we have bauhaus, le corbusier-the guys who frank hates, expressionism, brutalism..bla bla bla.. frank loyd wright, this house that house..bla bla bla..MODERNISM??I think its the death of SHIRLYN)

This is not the end.....

then have to wait for my dear curtin to come to moderate my work..which will determine whether I fail or pass all my subjects..esp DESIGN...wat should I do??

plus..I haven finish design..my design is quite critical..n my exams...n I have been working on my submissions since before HARI RAYA n I haven stop to take a rest n break...I am going to break into half soon..

I NEED MY HOLIDAYS!!!

ps: Adolphus moon n pei ching...n all the archtectural students..I bet all of u guys suffering the same fate..This is our life perhaps...

for those who haven start in archi..dun take the risk unless u have so much passion n talent in it..not worth it!!

But seriously speaking..I dun hate architecture though..I love the satisfaction but hate the critics that doesnt even close to making sense sometimes!!


No comments: