Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ARchitects...Architects...architects...

Its like morning 3 am now ...n i'm like blogging..4 dunno wat reason..n i have structures exam tomolo..n i am BLOGGING...am i CRAZY..CRASY...o wat??

A replay of wat happen today...

Basically today is external crit..with the "ARCHITECTS"
My crit panel was 2 guys..1 is Anwar ( I think he hates Mahatir too...smilling cheekily) and another guy is "Tadau Ando"(I dunno wat his real name is anyway..but he really looks like Tadau Ando..At least thats wat my whole class thinks..hehe)

Both were very nice...super nice actually..better than my #@$@% lecturers..muahaha..
Listening very seriously to my nice crit panels!!
My Roof plan + site plan..love this the most..it stood out js like I wanted it to be!!

Anwar : very good idea..the bold n daring..bla bla bla
Tadau Ando : yup..agreed..nodding...bold..but inconsistency of ur boldness..U seems nervous are u??your presentation is not as bold as ur idea..but I good overall..I like ur idea!!err...ur perpsective..too watery...not that strong!!

Then..Mr. ZeZeZe...How's ur presentation??
me:Good..he like my idea..*sarcastically*
Mr. ZeZeZe: O...ok...but throw away ur perspective..is ur presentation good??
Wthout looking at stupid ZeZeZe...yup...GOOD!!
Mr. ZeZeZe : Js throw away ur perspective..Its BAD..

In my heart :Js shut ur mouth n go away..I dun need ur senseless comments..DONKEY!!

hehe...sorry bit too vulgar..js to show more of my anger..thats all..hehe..(but he's really stupid la..the most hated lecturer in our class)

nwaay...ntg special..js seeing lot of different work...its good to c someone liking my work again!!help me regain some of my LOST confidence!!
Chee Keong explaning some stuff his panel (Dato Parid n Mazlan..both from LImKokWing)
Happily preparing "MASKING TAPE" n waiting...err..we're js happy its over!!
perspective of the AS202 best "renderer" (owner=the gal on with the pink top-pic above)

Gambate..for my exams starting tomolo...oh no..CULTURE EXAM..how??help me!!

No comments: