Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Architecture = Insanity

Architects is not only about working ...working...working n no sleeps...

Even after 2 days n a nights of work without sleeping, a few of my crazy frens stil manage to pull out crazy stunt in the studio..I guess all of us were super blur of wat was happening also..

Imagine 2 days a night...no sleep..js work like a robot...freaking out when the design failed..crying when u have not enough parking in ur basement design..oinking when u have to do models for 12 hours a day..But 2 days 1night is stil "OK" compared to wat I had in year 1.

I just cant get enough out of architecture...

I got scary yet interesting experience out of architecture when I was in my year1. It was a project to design a reading station for the public..It turn out that me, myself n aku have to work like 23 hours a day + 1 hour of sleep for a week. Me, myself n aku just couldnt imagine that I actually manage to pull it off!!but thinking back again..I'm very happy n satisfied with my work!!BRAVO to me, aku n myself!!

...cant post pic..hold on!!

P.S after that 1 week..I think I slept for around 13 hours 1 shot!!
Record breaker : Adolphus = 17 hours 1 shot!!

1 comment:

yuetchitan said...

hey, achitects make good fashion designers! din you watch project runway? :P

Cheers!