Saturday, June 09, 2007

Everything about Anything

1. Been working in "DC architect dan rakan-rakan" now, everyday from 9am to 5pm except saturday and sunday...Its great cos, I got nice mentor in a stress-free environment. But the bad thing is, the office only got 3 GIRLS and I dun have a fren der yet!!

2. Mummy's birthday a few days ago..dun remember when. WAIT..Its not exactly my fault that I dun remember because, first, I have very bad memory (its worst than the girl in "50 first date"), 2nd I am bad at "DATE". So sorry dear mummy..plus we even got her age WRONG..how embarrasing!!

But its still a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Isn't she happy..even we mistook her age for 49!! (her actual age is #$&)


The wrong candles..COUNT!!

3. WH is having offer..got 2 shirts and a "smart-casual" top for really CHEAP price!! Hurry...Jusco Tebrau City!!FAST FAST!!

4. I got a new hairstyle..permed my hair AGAIN!!I just love curly hair too much!!I love my new hairsyle so much-ie!!

Like my new hair???

Beggining to get vain!! ugk...

5. Fathers day is coming soon...Wat should I do??

6. I'm js too bored now..cos my company is on company trip..hmmm....
7. I'm waiting for Mr. Edwin to plan for JULY's trip!!I wan holiday!!

No comments: