Thursday, June 14, 2007

sexy architect vs yellow boots

Working in an archi firm gives me lot of idea of wat my life would be in future..I guess to want to be an architect is really not easy..If ur good, u probably get an easier life..if ur unlucky ur probably end up worse than a contractor..


Hope things turn out good in future for me..haha...



But seriously..my working days now seems so much relax and fun than in uni!!haha...Been following my mentor around going for site meetings, client presentations, site precision, designing and drafting(the worse part of all..damm boring)



Imagine and daydreaming bout wat i would look like in future..check out my illustration of my imaginations!!haha...


If I success..I might look like that..but the chances are slim..and remember-architects are not meant to be beautiful nor pretty..they are suppose to filled with wrinkles, with stressful face..

But another option is..I end up looking like Pua Chu Kang, walking at site-either scold ppl or get scolded, kick my legs with my bright yellow sexy rubber boots and wears baggy shirts with black pants that will always be stained with mud.

I like those sexy yellow boots..but wearing it sucks big time..cos I will look like a clown in site..grgr....

Actually whoever who reads this post..can ignore it..I'm js uttering rubbish all the way..too bored d..no dates..no outing..haha...

nite..

No comments: