Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My last few days in DC

A few days more I'l be out of DC..dun feel like leaving..the working environment is kinda cool..i hope my boss would offer me a job there..but not likely i guess..first i'm a girl, 2nd he might think i'm like a small kid (pss..am i very childish??some one tell me pls??), third..mayb i look a little to weak, plus there already got a few good architect..he might not wan to hire another one...dunno la..hope he say "shirlyn, when u graduate come work 4 me k?"

I better pray hard with "guan ying" d...hope she bless me..

I'm going to miss DC..working there gave me a different perspective of archi life..like wat my mentor said "architect are meant to live lonely, we live in our own world..our circle of frens are all archi ppl..no social life..and the only way is to fit into other's world" but 1 day we only got 24 hour..how to shift the time??all pack la..nway, i dun wan my life to be all tied up in archi..in future..

haha...too much of archi

oh ya,ally say MNG offer..must go c..n bin kiat (one of my lecturer) say MNG got guys series..I cant believe it..my knowledge of MNG is so outdated..OMG...

This weekend going to watch transformer at CS...yeah..so happy..plus its with the girls..double yeah..haha

tomolo stil got to work..buh bye....haha..nitie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.