Saturday, June 30, 2007

G for GURLS...

Another unforgetable gurls gathering..going out with gurls is the best things in the world..we talk loud like hell, we laugh like the world is so heavenly, we smile like little angels..wat can be better..so much to catch up, so much to gossip and bitch about..


the gurls...wooo...

ta daa...its us again..hehe..

piggy choo -left(she damm rich, work in citibank 4 dunno how long d but stil dun wan to belanja us), slim felicia (really envious of u..my vision is u..hehe), me and yitong as the back drop..i dunno wat she doing there oso..but she's just there..

This time yi tong is really the main character in the picture..eh, hey eye lashes really long..found out today...*wink*wink*


I guess we laugh and talk a little too loud today..i guess all the secret recipe customer got scared away by us..thanks god nobody chase us away..hehe..

I went MNG today..but din got anything i really like..it is either it dun have my size, not my colour and not my taste..aii..kinda disspointed..


Spend all my time on hanging out with the gurls today..kinda exhausted now..plus i haven do wateva i'm suppose to do oso for dc...i guess i can do it tomolo..so lazy now..hehe..

At least i did one thing useful today is get miss pang a present b4 i leave DC. Like the earings??hope she like it...Miss pang is a nice lady..she deserve more than this..deserve to be treated more gentle by her architect...(hehe..u noe wat i mean lo..)

***eh, seriously, i really like those earrings lo..i feel like getting one 4 myself..but i'm broke..i never really get myself nice stuff...nice stuff are always too expensive 4 me..haha...i wish those were mine..hehe...*wink*wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Murk