Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yen's bday..

Actually..whoever needs update on yen's day event can go visit wen's blog..she got everything covered..so i just post some photos enough d la k??
too lazy to blog..i mean..i noe i need to blog more often but i guess laziness dominates!!
The convent-iers (an opposite of the st.joseph-ians)
The girls..once again we gather to celebrate the love in us!!(our convent's teaching)
They got caught red-handed when cam whoring
hey-hey...We both got our hair permed..got curly hair..*YEAH*
I declare my love for the birthday girl from the bottom of my heart..
Lay huey is my childhood sweet heart..from kindergarten, primary school, secondary school..
Pang-my handsome prince (ps. pang, u look like takeshi kaneshiro leh..)
Look so happy..happy birthday gurl..
Dun look so impatient leh...your birthday leh..cant wait to eat zit??
Happy again wo...haha..


Anyway..my days in DC architect will only be 10 days counting from now..kinda sad...i guess i'm going to miss the ppl in DC..although i'm not close to them...hehe..but still there's something there that i'm going to miss i guess..my mentor, the boss, and the 3 draftwoman..

Though my time is short there..i learn more than i thought and expected.
Lastly..I must thank Mr Neo (hope u can see these..so you noe how good I am.. :P), Mr Wong (my boss actually..heard so much bout u..someone always praise u lo), Ms Pang (a sweet lady sitting next to me..taught me lot bout drafting..plus today i saw she stress out i feel so bad...I think her architect always bully her lo..*wink*), Ms Teo and Ms Agnes (thanks 4 making me feel at home), Mazlan (try dun ask me bout 'bomba' stuff..I'm stil immature) and all the other ppl in the office..
*wink*hope i get into such a good company in my future...i see so many architect stress like hell..but in DC..i feel more relax and more normal,which actually give me more hope to enter into the archi world..b4 entering DC, I already give up on archi life.

No comments: