Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Some video ...

After a long day at singapore with wen, ally and also norven and si mun (dun really noe how to spell the name..hehe..sorry..)

But anyway, go read wen's blog la..lazy...i will be blogging the same things as her..plus i got no pic oso..better go read wen's o ally's blog!!

But got some interesting video that I think my "BOSS" wan me to blog it in..thats y he send to me..under his instruction..there check out his "CIGGI MAGIC"




Nway,days before I was back in JB, at last i manage to catch up with edwin, boon n eistein after FFK-ing them so many times..sorry..but I din have a choice!was really BUSY!!

Wanna c wat happen during the outing?? After you this clip that I post..You wil noe Edwin's "BALL" size and my "BRA" size..A rather obscene video..So if ur under 30 years old..try not to watch this..Dangerous for children under 18 years old..and strictly not allow for baby below 10 years old!!

Kids under 25 years old must watch this video under parents supervision!!



Nway, edwin said his "@#$&@$" size is 2.5cm diameter and 1cm in radius..I dunno wat calculation he using but..this is understanding of MATHEMATHIC...People..cannot laugh or make fun of it k??

God Bless Edwin for his GOOD math!!

No comments: