Friday, May 18, 2007

Design Final Crit

This part of the semester is the FINALE for all that have been chosen...

Final crit...it can be a nightmare, it can be a sweet dream..depending on how kind is ur crit panel towards you and your work..

My final crit..goes like this..
It started of great..my crit panel like my work..saying is a good idea and all..till one of the architect starts to "shoot" me..Saying my work is expensive, it should be done it this way and that way...critisizing throughout the whole crit..things got worse when the other 2 crit panels agree to wat she say...the both change "side" and shoot me..

wah..I like kena shoot till 'kau-kau'...so kelian..wanted to cry but din dare..cos all crit panels are architects..feel so childish to cry in front of them....

But all its over now..muahahahha...

After crit..all of us got so crazy and started cam whoring..fooling around in the gallery.."luckily din get caught by Ms. Ros and Uncle A.

My loyal team-mates and our very "GENG" presentation boards

The six of us..bitter and sweet memories!!
The six of us again..all the cries & tough experiences we shared!!
I seriously dunno wat they trying to do..Bollywood I guess!!

The most "GENG" and 'COMPLICATED' presentation board in class..by Mr. Marcus


My journey today did not js end like that...
Celebrated adol's in an show unit apartment..designed by Ah Boy's dad..The apartment design was really ROMANTIC..

Very good setting for 'tou ching' or candle light dinner oso can..

"I wan ask my baby bring me go for candle light dinner in that kind of place d..Dating so long he oso never treat me 'lomantik-lomantik' wan!!! Eh you dunno how to treat girl go 'lomantik-lomantik' wan ar??"

No comments: