Tuesday, May 15, 2007

yeah...I'm FREE!!

Free at last...Gau tim all my final submission...esp DESIGN...but was happy contented and satisfied..After all the hard work..was chosen to be the top 24 in class to present my work to external panels (they are REAL practising architects actually)..So stil have to upgrade some of the work..but most importantly is I'm working in a STRESS-FREE condition now!!

YEAH!!!!

Now just hanging around in my house..nothing to do..try to kacau ppl on my MSN list..Hoping they wil reply me..for i negleted them long enough for them to forget bout me..hehe..I dun blame them for that..js jk...I'm just too bored now anyway..Miss home so much..but stil cannot 'balik kampung' yet...cos must wait for final presentation...portfolio n stuff!!

Been trying to clear my work into folders..cos all my files are scattered at my desktop screen...damm irritating...

So MESSY!!!urgghh....

But at the same time browsing through all my work..And i thought..all those hardwork..stress..panic..sleeples nights..are all so worthy..

My final presentation board...
Concept: WILD Cocoon-Exploitation of Wilderness from Within

An artist impression of the "Wild Cocoon"

Final model..underestimate this thing..took me whole night!!MONKEY!!

This works...It better be good..cos it'll be my portfolio for my career...my job depends on that...hahah...

Anyway..both three of us..work very hard to pull through this..me, pc and moon..

PS : Pc..if u ever see this msg..Just wanna say, mus be stronger next sem ya?? Top 24 Limkowing Idol should be your confident-booster k? C..you can do it wat!!


Three "ninja turtle"(named by Mr. Fadzil n me) big smiley pasted on the FACE!!

YEAH....FEELING SO HAPPY NOW..

Lastly..wanna thanks all my frens..thanks everyone..my family as well..thanks..I appreciate all those u have did for me..and also my 'baby'..I love you!!

No comments: