Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Tiny Gathering"-version 2

Another version of "Tiny gathering" adapted from Chia wen's blog...
Even photo oso have to steal from her blog..damm pathetic..cos so lazy to take photo!!

Came back to JB on monday...but I've been out everyday...going here and there...meeting convent gals would be always the best part of it..Been out with wen, yi tong, janet, charlene+cloud, ally and yuet chi.

Even though its just few of them..but it bring back so many sweet memories..all the really happening girls...so much to catch up, so much to talk about

I think rite...100 days, 100 nights also cannot talk finish..I oso dunno how come we all got so much to tlk about..Sometimes I really dun understand lo..but its really really nice..its like back to old convent sitting outside class, lepaking..and dunno talking wat rubbish..

Singin our hearts OUT loud..Getting all those stress out of the BODY!!

Yuet Chi (Behind me) - Pure and Fresh..Imported from the UNITED STATES!!
Cam-whoring in Kinsahi..while waiting for FOOD and SIN YEE..(SY PUT AEROPLANE!!)

There..here a really really GREAT but LAME story...First, we were eating, enjoying our food..den I saw this small cockroach crawling at the brim of the miso soup bowl..then like I told yitong (it was quite loud i guess...) "eh, yi tong, got COCKROACH!!!" Then yitong's reaction like damm BESAR lo...she like shouting all over the whole Kinsahi..damm funny..but its the usual yitong..(If yi tong's reaction tak besar means yi tong got HIGH FEVER) Nway, back to story..her reaction BIG until like she pratically stick herself to the tembok beside her..so scared she would js climb up the wall like SPIDERMAN!!
Then like she keep shouting..err..i think we did shout a little..but she scream damm loud lo..but I feel very odd that the waitress din even look at our table till we tell them bout the cockroach..I think the waitress all fake fake wan lo..think we dunno..hia hia hia..

Anyway, the story it just like that..Tune in to next episode ..if got!!Yitong ur my idol leh..you're the only one among us that dare to do this..salute u!!muack muack


UGILEE us...That wat we LOVE to do..I guess!!
Actually we're all really pretty gals noe??TRUST ME..All my gals them pretty wan!!



++++++ END OF MY version 2 of "TINY GATHERING"-adapted from Kee, 2007++++++

No comments: