Friday, May 25, 2007

I look like BOA!!

While waiting for my bro..I was so bored..decided to blog again!!

Did this celebrity look alikes thing...cool..really interesting



I din noe I can look like Oprah..I must be very inspirational oso..I shall inspire many people and help them achieve their goal as well!!wooo...

Plus 74% look like shu qi??which part do i look like her??

But i dun mind looking like Song-hye-kyo or namie amura n most importantly..i would love to look like BOA...really sexy!!

haha..all those stupid dreams i have!!!

nite nite

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look like all girl.. mine's like.. er... guys guys guys.. oopz.. i found a girl!! haha.. newayz, all chiobus sia..

Shirlyn said...

haha...eh,means ur handsome ma..one day i might fall in love with u..so better watch out!!

waiting 4 u to come home...FAST FAST!!

Anonymous said...

np... i dun mind.. some1 who looks like boa leh!!! SEXY!! omg.. i sound perverted. hohoho

Shirlyn said...

haha...nvm.i love perverted women..muahaha

do i sound pervert enough as well??