Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleepless Night, Busy Days

Its been many days since I blog cos been busy doing my Building Technology submission 1. B. Tech submission had always been one of the toughest subject ( not including design...design is the WORST of all..) Been doing and vomitting and sick-ing..kinda tough to go thru la..poor pei ching sick somemore..wah..

Finish b.tech today...the feeling is so wonderful, its like letting down a very very heavy rock from my arms!!But i'm feeling very wonderful now!!yeah...

I realise I like doing hand draw *must be without pressure*. Its really hard to do your hand-draw with al the pressure from everywhere. It feels like in a pressure cooker if u draw under submissions and tight schedule..But this btech submission, I enjoy the drawings..muahahaha....love it!!

i wanna thanks Ms Yan Yee for guiding me n moon..Thanks ...

No comments: