Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Emo EMO emo eMo emO

Respect
Going Melaka tomolo..I'm so happy..All the heritage buildings, all the unique cultures of baba n nyonya, all the peoples there, the landscape, the museums, conservation buildings, all the FOOD..Its heaven in Malacca..I really wanna go there..OMG..
The baba nyonya houses

I really salute and respects all the architects, the peoples who conserve all the heritage building. Ar Laurence Loh, I respect for all that you have done for Cheong Fatt Tze. Its really shows how deep ur into it. We really should learn how to conserve this old architecture..If not the culture will be lost forever. The younger generation will not know how Cheong Fatt Tze mansion look like or even how a baba nyonya mansion look like. Imagine a country without culture, only with science and money. Its babaric...
Jonker Street 1980


Hapiness
Get to see ally today again..thanks to boon + sf (Boon and Sf are getting engage soon, Boon actually intended to propose to Sf in the pasar malam but no ring), edwin, apple and ben. We went to Connaught Pasar Malam. Its the longest pasar malam in KL/ Selangor. Its really super super long..cos even if u walk like 4 hours oso tak boleh jalan habis wan..Infinity pasar malam. Bought a few piggy stuff..hehe..js for fun!!ate quite a lot of junkies (bad for body, better go 4 gym* as if I will!*) muahahaha....
The Piggys *Sin Yee jealous??*

Sadness
Yen its leaving tomolo..Suddenly a whole lump of bitter sweet feeling came filling into my heart. All those memories starts to flow back 1 by 1. Those marching, those jokes..OMG... My frens are scattered all over the place. I feel kinda sad, half crying, half sobbing, half blogging. Sitting down in front of the computer blogging and blogging..hoping to reach out to all my old frens..I really miss all the days when we're shouting playing in CONVENT. I mis yuet chi, hwee li, sin yee, yen, wen, norven, charlene and her gang, yi hui, yu hooi, chai lyn all...everybody in convent. I wanna go back to high sch..I really miss u gurls..I really do..wat am I to do without u.. Will crying cure all the pain, cure all the sadness??all the loneliness??
My dearest darlings....My one n only!!

Love
Soon tarh..thanks for being there 4 me at this time..Talking to you was relieving..I haven seen you 4 a month..Missing someone is difficult..
My boxing patner!!

My dear Mummy, Daddy, Bro and sis...Thanks for supporting me when I fall..If werent for u all I would have break down in KL. I would be in depression now without ur support and care..I love u mummy n daddy!!Sheila, pls dun be naughty d k?be more mature. Eric..take care of all of them..I love u all more than anything else in the world!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

haha..was glad to c u too.. sure it is sad when it comes the time for frenz especially close frenz to leave..but dey r leaving for the better rmb? so, don b so sad ger..love u always..muackz

Shirlyn said...

Ya I noe..It will be selfish to not let them go..I wish all the best to those who left to the faraway land..from the bottom-est of my heart..thanks ally..i'm not sad la js heavy heart. cant imagine the day i leave for the faraway land as well.my tears might be able to fill the whole well. haha..take care..