Sunday, September 03, 2006

LECTURERS??

What are lecturers for actually??
a. To scold u like no other ppl's business with no sense of humanity
b. To treat u like normal humans n understand your problems
c. To critisize u till you cry in front of everbody after presentation
d. Speak to you in harsh words as if your the most stupiest human in the world

Send comments o anything bout your thoughts!!

My Thoughts:
I really dun understand how some lecturers think!!We are human as well..We need to be treated like humans too..I noe its a harsh world outside but...So many of us cried after presentation..I believe we have our right to protect our design!!We did so much research..We tried our best..Sometimes we really dun understand wat the lecturers wan cos they keep changing their thoughts..We follows wateva the lecturer says during tutorial..n in the end kena "BOMB" during crits n presentation..haha..I like the lecturer's tutorial..but this presentation was shocking..*though this is not the first time, been experiencing this since year 1*

Qoutes:
1. You better quit architecture
2. You are not fit to be in architecture
3. Go to hell!!
4. These students have attitude problem
5. Dont't throw shit at my face
6. You just don't listen don't u
7. You don't understand brick work

P.S pls dun let my lecturers see..I dun wan to die!!Pls dun tell anybody k??hehe...

No comments: