Saturday, September 09, 2006

Eventful Day

1. My design result Though lecture were very boring ...but I passed my design..thanks god..but feeling very unsatisfy as I only got C..means another 2 more grade less I fail..Its a border line mark..But I'm really lucky..

2. Kang Leng's Birthday Dear Kang Leng birthday really brightens up the day..we celebrated at Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng with almost 15 ppl during our lunch break. We were served the largest cup of milk tea I've ever seen..

The Eccentric cake


The Sweet couples!!


It just all of us!!

3. Ms Yan Yee

Had tutorial with my lecturer in her office during the evening. though she very cheong hei but she's really really nice..she told us so many things that i will never get to learn in the college.Thanks ms Yan Yee..n she din reject my idea, thanks God!!

4. Little Man

Went for movie with boon, sf, quan, edwin n ben*at last i get to c him*. I think the whole movie i hear ben's original cat-giving-birth-laugh. his laughter is like the background music for the movie. i dunno wat happen to edwin but he din laugh at all throughout the whole movie. he somemore ask me a stone-st question during the movie "eh, funny meh??" *Edwin kena the curse of apple d..cant laugh anymore..APPLE rocks..haha..*

No comments: