Monday, September 04, 2006

Loss at Heart

1. Pass work or Fail work?
Bad design or Good design??

Tell me wat am I suppose to do??I had did my best and all i get is shameful critics from lecturers, telling me that my idea are worthless, telling me that it wont work at all..I need to noe where I did wrong..Not shooting everything back at me but I do not noe where my mistake is, from which angle or perspective i should change!!How am I suppose to improve my design like this??

Cant I even protect my own idea and concept which I noe best..better than anyone else in the whole wide world. Am I wrong to defend my ideas??

Tell me is my work really sucks to the MAX??

2. I realise how much it hurts to lose a fren..even if she probably be still be coming back every year...Now i starting to feel the world evolve around me too quickly.I can no longer catch up with it's pace!!My frens are moving here and there..I feel my frens are leaving me one by one!!this make me feel very loss and scared!!I dunno how am I suppose to live without anyone of them!!It really hurts to c ur frens leaving..

P.S. To all my dear frens..I really cherish u guys..I love u all..

No comments: