Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Romantic and Sexy

I'm suppose to be deciphering Michel Foucault and Jaques Lacan philosophy now...I've been reading their words and ideas for the past 3 hours and I stil don't understan a single thing they are trying to convey..I dunno izzit my brain too small or too donkey to understan their "language" or to immature to understand such words spoken by "high intelligency" peoples. ..

Anyway, I think I knock my head on the table quite a few times while reading cos..I fell asleep while reading..hehe..So decided to blog on LUNA BAR...

I must say..the place its really a fantastic place to chill and hang out with frens..Find a nice dress, hang out der 4 a night and you will wished that you could just stay der forever...

Ok..I noe I'm suppose to be doing my reading instead of blogging..but..eh damm boring wei!!
Continue my story...
Got to hang out with Ally that night..with 2 other frens..but most importantly, the ambience was fantastic. From Luna Bar you can see the whole KUALA LUMPUR wei...

Plus...you will surely feel like a princess in that bar..Its like entering into some romantic scene in Ally Mcbeal..or any romantic movie la..wateva..the point is..its really really really ROMANTIC..

Some pictures to prove it..

By the pool side
Just you and me..
The foursome...
When I and the "chair" is binded as one body

Tell me what have you been thinking!!

Girls..If you hav a boyfriend or any guy dat you wanna date..Ask him to bring you there..
Guys...aiya you noe wat to do lo ...

You wont regret it..oh ya, Luna Bar is in the Pan Global building..in case you dun noe, but I think everyone noes la..I'm always the most blur wan..so..der..

Ciao..got to go continue my readings..If not I'l be in BIG BIG BIG trouble!!

No comments: