Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Disappointment

Today wasnt really my sort of good day..Feel kinda let down..

Here's my "LOSER" story....

Early morning i got up, trying to think of ways to surprise my baby today..(today is his birthday..)

So drive all the way to Sunway, searching for a right present for him..He's been my baby for 3 years..Just wan to make it special 4 him this year, for his 21st birthday..

Cute little Chocolate cake ( I think it's 5 cm in diameter only)

Bought a bag from ROMP , a card and a tiny cute cake..Wanted to get flowers on my way home but nah..cos my bf call when i was on the way back home telling dat he wont be coming to meet me so dat we can celebrate his birthday together...He decided to stay with his fren...Kinda let down but I'm happy for him dat he spends his birthday with his frens..

But stil kinda disappointed..Wanted to surprise him with cake, present, dinner and flowers..but..i guess I have to eat the cake myself..sad huh..

Nway, I shall not be sad..Decided to take some time off myself at home also..chilling and blogging..Sometimes I do prefer to be alone..

pss..pss...this wat i bought for myself while finding a present for my baby..I always side tracked when i go shopping..haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby..i'm sorry...dat day...actually dat day de most happy thing is not sms from frens n others...de most important is call from u...really happy...