Friday, August 17, 2007

Envious..

Had breakfast with one of my ex-uni-mate who is now a boss of a brick manufacturing company...Not only he looks more mature now..but he is also $ $ $ RICH $ $ $
With only 1 year working in the company..he is able to buy a BMW 325 all by himself wei...when only I can buy that car myself..He not only paid the down payment himself..but also currently paying for the installment himself as well..

Perfect..Not only envious but also respect!! I think with my future career as an architect, it probably take me more than 10 years before I can afford that car...

Unless I'm married to a RICH man!! So if ur rich and dun mind me as ur wife and willing to buy BIG BIG CAR and BIG BIG HOUSE for me..den come come...muahahaha..but make sure ur RICH RICH RICH!!!

Anybody who is rich..leave me a comment..make sure ur RICH guy!!

Aren't I getting smarter each and every day..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss, all i can see are the words BIG BIG BIG RICH RICH RICH BIG BIG BIG

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Allison said...

hahaha..hope u can find ur Mr. Rich guy..dont 4gt me den ar =p

yuetchitan said...

Just get married to me cos I'll make you the richest wife. See the difference? Rich guy will make you their wife, but after all you're just a wife of that rich guy. Me? I'm not rich but I'll make you the richest wife! HAHAHA~

Shirlyn said...

Adol - At least I caught ur attention..so if u noe any rich and cute handsome guy..tell me ya??haha...your included as well..mus be RICH RICH RICH!!

Ally-Wont forget u!!I let u be 2nd wife..hehe..i dun mind sharing with u my wealth!!haha

Loves-Yuet chi!!your at the top of my RICH list..I married u..u dun hav to propose to me..I auto marry u!!haha

Anonymous said...

AHEM?? hme?? hiahia...

Shirlyn said...

Pang and yuet chi can fight..see who win!!hahaa...

Anonymous said...

i'll make myself rich n make u de happiest n rich women in de world.
-ST-

Anonymous said...

i'll make myself rich n make u de happiest n rich women in de world.
-ST-

renjie the perfect in the world! said...

hahaha...
where got so many rich rich guy!!
here got one 2nd rich guy(nobody can reach 1st except sunny) in the world!!
u wan!?
u can see "seringit" everywhere!
hehehe... come on!! come on!!

Shirlyn said...

haha...ur seringit put on the floor..who do you think will pick it up??

renjie the perfect in the world! said...

1 piece, nobody will pick it up!
but if 1 container of "seringit" leh?
"sikit sikit menjadi bukit"!!
i will make u the richest wife!! come on!!
the happiness of loving and being loved!!
hahaha....