Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Farewell Yuet Chi

I'm gonna miss you..I promise..muacxxx..my savior of the day!!

Even though I had to miss TIOMAN ...but yuet chi saved my day by coming to kl..was really glad and grateful to have her in kl for a day...haha..If not I probably would be really sad..

no TIOMAN + no outing + no yum cha = absolute BORING

Nway, we had fun chilling out together and drinking lots and lots of drinks..I think I went toilet like dunno how many time for just that day (more than 10 times I think).

Not only I got to see dear yuet chi before she leave for US..but also meet up with hwee chia, hwee li, ren jie and CHARLENE ANITA (this name must write BIG BIG..din see her since I left convent..OMG)

Shall not write more..Pictures speak a thousand words..

YAY!! I'm so happy..meeting hwee chia, yuet chi and hwee li

He's lucky..4 babes with a guy!!

Me and hwee li (who came all the way from N.Sembilan)

Me & Charlene (Secret : her mom teaches both my mom and me Chemistry..hehe)

Yuet chi and Ren Jie (his name sounds something like seringit..funny!!)

Some japanese restaurant in Subang (forget wat's the name d..sry)
Romantic huh!! somewhere at PELABUHAN KLANG..

This is what I got while cleaning up the room after I fetching yuet chi to PUDU..
I got "BLUE-BLACK" at my last toe..Thanks to my blurness and clumsiness for droping a chair at my own foot while trying to carry it back to it's place..OUCH..PAIN PAIN..someone massage for me pls??

No comments: