Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy new year everybody...Goodbye 2006 and welcome 2007

May this year be better then the year before..May God bless all of us..May we suceed in wateva we do this year!!


I'm bet many people celebrated their chirstmas with their loves one or frens..

So this year I celebrate my new year in my parents hometown in Pulau Pangkor with my families....Land of treasures.

Me and my family, my auntie's family and uncle family..Basically every one from the "LOW" family came back to Pangkor for the first time..A very big family gathering..

We partied at the beach the whole day..I just love Pangkor..

My uncle is OLD but playful
Benny(js graduated from Australia),me, bro and sisBenny holding on to the rock..making sure it don't roll down!!

Min Min's birthday
The "LOW" family

No comments: