Monday, January 22, 2007

Laziness, my virtue??

I have been in kl for almost a week..been spending most of my time with Soon Tarh and my maple(its a online games for small kids..I guess I'm getting more and more immature as I grow elder...arggg...)

Anyway, I'm been really really free...SUPER FREE..

BUT..I din manage to do anything useful or beneficial (but i did cook barley for myself..hehe.suppopse to give some to Adol but he din came to take..Not my fault) ..except some time-wasting stuff which includes walking up and down in my house, play some kiddie games, speak nothing but uttering rubbish all day long with my baby, sleep..

Sorry but i'm seriously so LAZY LAZY LAZY to BLOG!!

My life been literally BORING and UNPRODUCTIVE..

Can I say Laziness is my virtue?? or izzit a BAD thing!!

No comments: