Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dance Workout

Lately I bought this dance workout CD which I thougt would help me to lose a little weight..hope it works gua!!

My mom was laughin at me while I did my workout..she keep on saying, "aiyo, ger..u very funny la..good good..do more exercise den only the tummy will no more ma..eh u cannot lazy wan leh, do exercise must consistence and everyday..u dun do a few days den no more liao..den will waste my 20 dollar"

How can my mom be so calculative over that 20dollar..n must she keep laughin at me...GRRR...

plus i'm trying to get rid of my tummy..so as my mummy she must be supportive ma...where got like that punya mummy wan..laugh at her own daughter..so UNSUPPORTIVE

I dance through that DVD for more that 1 hour leh..not bad 4 a start huh!!

In a few months time I will have hot sexy body!!haha...I wish...

2 comments:

Allison said...

gambate o..next time i meet u, i don wna nose bleed!! =p

Shirlyn said...

haha..dun worry..unless u obsessed with fat womans den mayb u will nose bleed!!