Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rectification of Opinion

A follow up from the previous blog log from yesterday....

"Third, being an Asian makes it worse. Not that I despise my skin colour..just stating the obvious fact that its harder for asian to snag a good job in the UK than most of the 'white'. This might sound really cruel and racist..but it is the fact nobody really wanna talk about."

This part from yesterday log caught my love's (who isn't very pleased) attention..We debated about it for quite sometime and maybe I was a lil too racist about it..Probably it is more of the fact that I'm a Malaysian (a foreigner) who is trying to make it work in another country. It made me thought about how those Bangladesh/ Indonesian worker were treated back in my home country. Its kinda sad..I know how it feels to be in that very situation where all you want is to just make it work for once!!

Ps: There is still a small part of me does get annoyed by a handful of people out there who just hated Asian to the core..*in fact, I have really met some quite some time ago...maybe not in England*. Everybody should be treated equally. Fair share based on your skills, ability, knowledge and sensibility. 

No comments: