Monday, December 28, 2009

Talented and crazy combo

Not wanting to brag about my bro and sis...but definitely something to be proud of!!

My sis, super talented freak..never study for exam but score like hell loads of distictions..plays the piano like Kitaro (not so water-ish though) but definitely a lovely tune to listen. I was in fact really awe listening to one of her piano tune (菊花台)Length:4:15 on FB. Din know that she could play that bloody good after I left. Maybe she was too bored, got nobody to play with..So decided to rape MY PIANO!!!


Ok lah..sheila low is not that bad la..cute girl but damm insane..I'll never be her fren cos she drives me CRAZY!!


My bro, loves all kind of sports..Play the ping pong like a FREAK..and never afraid of death, challenging the God of Death. Crazy idiot who wanna explore every single extreme stuff available on earth. But always a COOL guy to hang out with!! Anybody who dun agree can leave a msg..(tsk tsk...)




1 comment:

Dede Nono Rukmana, S.Sn. said...

halo aduh bagus ya main pianonya ajarindong