Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New face for christmas

Once again its Christmas. This is probably my second christmas that I celebrate far away from home. Instead of making myself even more miserable, I'm giving my bloggie a new christmas facelift!! Thanks to Ally's blog who gave me the determination to revamp and add a little spice to my boring blog!!

YAY!!

There you go, my new snowman christmas-sy background to remind the kids not to be naughty as my snowman gonna tell santa whether ur have been good or naughty.

Curiously..my snowman look kinda sad isn't he??

Merry merry christmas everybody!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

babe, ur christmasy theme v nice. hehe.. but ur snowman does look sad eh.. :)

Ericlyz said...

Aiyoyoyo~cheer up ce~ and nice blog theme you had here~i like it :p

Shirlyn said...

thanks honey...ya..he does look bit sad..din realise till i post it up..but was so lazy to unpost and get a new one..

Daddy & Mummy said...

gal..merry christmas to you..dad n mum miss u v much..take good care...

Tong said...

Merry Christmas Babe!!!

Miss u a lot a lot here...so sorry for never inform you for my opening of blogshop... been too busy with my blogshop and pt job..hope you dont mind;)

Nyway,enjoy yourself over there ya!!

Take care & xoxo!!!!

Love,
Tong

Shirlyn said...

tong: I'm really happy for the opening for ur blog..Its my fault that I was'nt able to catch up with u..slacking all the way..been busy..But i really miss you though!