Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crazy Rumours

Something really shock me today. Never did I realise that ppl had been saying that I used my appearance to ask for favor in my school work. I dunno is this some gossip that I should be happy about, laugh about or embarrassed. In fact, I'm quite curious about who can be such creative to think of such gossip. haha...

Appearance to ask for favor?? Am I really that seductive to hypnotize someone to finish my school work??

You know wat, I think I'm gonna be happy for this gossip!! YAY (jumping around the room happilly) for having the ability to charm ppl off...

Shirlyn : Darling dear, would you be a sweetie to help me do my homework..I'll kiss u if u do that for me sweetie...XOXO
Victim : ya, do for u do for u..no problem..my pleasure my honour for doing homework for such a sweet girl..
Shirlyn : aww..ur the sweetest dude..love u the most..give u 1 big kiss..MUAZXXXX.

I din realise I have that ability though..haha..stupid ppl with crazy ideas..IMPRESSED!!

Wait..or izzit something I should be embarrassed?? Mayb cos I'm too incompetent to even complete the degree myself dat I need someone to do my work so I can get my fucking honours degree... (Sorry to vulgar of a word..but no offence)

Anyway, this news shock me load!! Scary what people can talk about u behind your back..but the innocent me is gonna let it be..not gonna let stupid rumours get into me.

AND- if ur the person who been spreading this and still dare to read this post then ur so dead!! I so gonna skin you then burn u alive with ur skin exposed to the hot fire. I'll make ur life hell and you dun wan it cos its gonna be worse then HELL!!

No comments: