Friday, January 30, 2009

Sunderland-CNY

Happy Chinese New Year to everybody. This made me remember all those CNY stuff I used to do with my family and the girls. Hanging out, taking ang pows from whoever we can find..play mahjong and family dinner.
OMG...I miss all those..sob sob sob

Thanks God , I went to Sunderland to visit yen and hwee li. I sort of celebrated my CNY there. But I felt kinda stupid as I bought my train ticket back to aberdeen on New Year day itself. haha...
But at least I had a really great Chinese New Year pre-celebration at Sunderland. Met up with my bestie, meet new frens and of cos eating new year dinner.
Mahjong, a must do activity during CNY. Used to play it everyday during CNY back in Malaysia..Miss those days when we hang out at chia wen's karaoke room to play mahjong!!

One of those stupid pose we did while strolling by the river to St Peters-University of Sunderland. I can't believe I did that kind of stupid pose..hmm..

There we jump at the Roker Beach. See the lighthouse?? Its the famous lighthouse of Sunderland. But there ntg really special about that either. Its just a normal lighthouse where you can find it easily anywhere.
The Glass Centre. See three of us looks like ahortie little dwarfs. Sorry kah ing..dun mean to stand between you both. Both hwee li and her darling bought me around for the whole day..which also means i've been a big bright light bulb for the whole day. hehe...

Family dinner. Simple yet one of the best dinner I had for Chinese New Year. Bah kut teh and simple stir fry vege. Three of us gossip the whole night through dinner. Talking bout the past, present and future. Sharing our funny thoughts and experiences.

Best Lunch. Beef Noodle hongkie style at Newcastle. The shop name is Jasmine. So if any of you are stopping by Newcastle, must try this..the best noodle I ate in UK for time being. haha..Love it so much..yummy!!! Besides its oso damm cheap lo..5 pounds for a drink and noodle..yummy!!!

Lastly camwhoring session with both Hwee Li and Yen. I love you both. Thanks for bringing me around even though you guys are both damm busy with assignments and HKMAS.

2 comments:

Allison said...

woi woi..so envy to see you three having such a great time..happy for u all oso..haha.. happy cny still :p

Shirlyn said...

happy cny oso..but I still prefer malaysia..hmmm