Thursday, January 15, 2009

Number 1

After a hectic day of flat viewing and searching, we decided to go for a nice Scottish dinner. For once this food is GOOD!!

You can hardly find good food in Aberdeen. Not even their local food. But this restaurant has good ambience, good food (not much variety though. I think they only have 5 choices of starter, 8 choices of main course and 5 choices of dessert as well..sound bit pathetic) and of cos good wine and music to go with. No wonder the name of it is Number 1.

I was seriously quite curious and surprise when my fren told me that the name of the restaurant is Number 1. Funny name to put unless ur food are really number 1 la..


Moi cam whore with the beautiful dessert

Cappucino something something...I dun remember their name..but the sugary cookies that melt in ur mouth are absolutely utopian.

Nway, Charlene, you must see this..their dessert is beautiful ..but really not as nice as it seems. A little too sweet I thought. But its an eye candy. I miss all those dessert you have in ur hotel darling. And those japanese dessert we used to indulge in. OMG...misss those!!

I'm really stressed out looking and searching for suitable flat. I'm almost homeless. I have to stay at my sweet flat mate room soon. I am bloody troubled these few days. Breaking into tears so many time already. This is worse den homework. So many requirement..yet so little time..Its bloody killing me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cece...keep it up~
i will mentally suppory you always
you got to buck up
try your best!
and you are already the best to me...lol
take care ya~

Charlene the Candy Witch said...

darling, relax ok... living outside of your home sweet home tends to be a little difficult sometimes. remember to never give up and work out the problems ok? then you'll feel more satisfied with what you've achieved right? anyway, i miss you a lot oh~ i wish i could travel to find you all.. bo lui $$ ah!!! hahahaha!

Shirlyn said...

haha..dun worry eh..I'm doing really great now. I got great frens here..but i still miss home..i miss malaysia food!!haha..muackx..thanks love u guys oso..i seriously miss chiong-k with u all lo..miss REDBOX