Sunday, April 27, 2008

A GOOD joke lift up a BAD day

Although I wasnt really having a bad day at all today..Instead I have quite an eventful day..However not exactly very interesting..but not to the extend to depressing..yet not even near perfect...

Do you get the whole piece of crap that I was trying so hard to explain about my day??

Okay, back to the topic...side track off a little already now...

Actually the whole reason I blog in this post was because I thought of a video on you tube that I used to watch n laugh my heart out when I was really really really bored n lonely in kl..

Its a really nice..You surely get a great laugh out of it..

Nah..watch it..




Oh ya,I trip over a blog - "Teenage Lolita" by a girl who is working as a prostitute, call girl..A very different kind of blog yet very real and complicated..I mean its not some stupid bitchy blog where they post up all their stupid clubbing pictures or how many boyfriends they have..Its really something more than that..

While I was reading her blog..I feel kinda sad bout it..but yet I felt she was really really tough and daring..She had done the taboo job..really interesting blog..go check it out..Trust me about my recommendation..hehe...

Starting to get sleepy d..Thats all for today..nite nite..XOXO..

No comments: