Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hmmhmmph...

Just woke up from my date with sleeping beauty

Sitting in front of the "black box", switch it on and key in some useless ramblings into this blog entry...

Having the stupid "University of Sheffield" prospectus sitting straight right in front of me with it's front cover tittle that says "To Discover And Understand"

Transferring some captures of my daily life from my loyal follower (my phone) to the "black box" that I'm harassing now...
My brother 2 months ago with his "beckham" hair...
My brother now..an escape prisoner!!
Sweet little cuzzies..They look like sweet little girls..sugar, spices and everything nice!!


Thinking about what should I do with my time today...Should I just sit at home at chill with a book or should I call up the ji mui-ss for a cup of coffee..

Current book I'm reading - "GROSTESQUE"; A biography about a "grotesquely" beautiful Japanese girl who awe every man around her while her life were full of fantasy and jealousy. Living as every man's fantasy. Being placed as Goddess among her other not-so-beautiful peers. Turning her from a beautifully enchanting goddess into a side-street call girl (another word - prostitute) . A not-so-beautiful sister who earn her life through hard work yet not so intelligent but crazily scheming all her life.....A very interesting story...

Been obsessed with Asians story lately..Somehow feel better reading those stories rather than those ang-moh breed stories.

What else should I put in more into this non-usable post??

Having a sudden gush of interest delight on GIRLS HIP HOP...I wanna go check out some classes on that..

Currently mood - nonchalantness

No comments: