Thursday, August 07, 2008

Long Since I Blog

Its been really long time since I blog..I seems to abandon my dear little diary for quite some time..hehe..really really sorry..

Little update of myself...

Been really busy with everything that got to do with me furthering studies in Scotland which includes visa, air tickets, discount cards, exchange rate ( that goes up the next day and down down down the very next moment..damm..cant Malaysia stay at a more stable currency condition?? Whats wrong with this ppl!! Do they even work?? ), redoxon (vitamin C), CASH CASH CASH, laptop (RAM, Processor and Nvidia is totally driving NUTS!!), accomodation (stupid RGU haven received my payment..hope my money don't js dissappear into thin air), School fees....and lots lots more..

The 2nd thing that I'm currently very busy and tiring yet very indulging and hard to quit is DANCE!!
**hehe...I dunno what kind of expression shall I put in here either. .. Been practicing dance every night from now preparing for a performance end of this month. Hope everything goes well for me and Jason. Hope we can blast HYATT with our performance. haha..

****Anyway, I been really practicing hard lo..till my back almost tore into half from bending here and der..I can be plastic woman anytime now!!

The 3rd most important thing is spending time with my family. Kinda sad that I would be leaving dem for 2 years. or even longer. .though I will be coming back once in a while (as in a very long time for me..all thanks to the stupid rocketing fuel hike which caused the stupid air tax to leap even higher which indirectly makes me very pissed!! Cause it cost me RM3700 js to get an air ticket from M'sia to Aberdeen..argghhh...)

4th is even more interesting..haha....I flying to Philippines for a nice little holiday...YAY!!! will be flying in 2 days time...chilling out in Manila for a few days before going for a "skinny dip" at Boracay!!

Okie..thats all for now..I'm on the phone talking to *****

Muackx Muackx...nite nite..

No comments: