Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nasi Lemak Day

It was a nice day..meeting up with dear charlene..we had OYSTER MEE SUA and XXL CHICKEN...after waiting for so so so long..at last i got to eat it..yummy..muahahhaha..
Just you and me..hiak hiak

Meeting charlene once a year its kinda big trouble actually..cos when we meet..we got so so so so so much to talk about that we cannot stop talking.wah....talk from morning till night pun belum habis..somemore mau online chat lagi..eisshhh...damm teruk!!!

Den I brought Charlene to Pro-Tip for a nice hair make over...cheap and good..Anyway, Pro-Tip is at Molek. Service and professionalism will make u feel like a princess..good price good service and nice outcome..Dun believe ask Charlene..hmmm...i only recommend the good ones..haha...
Charlene's new hair..nice rite???

Next stop is the PEAK!!!

SENIBONG NASI LEMAK...I was expecting it to be really really fantastic..but it turns out quite normal...I guess I put my expectation too high..so it turns out..quite normal to me..but the rice is really fragrant..the coconut smell.wah...

Boss...nasi lemak rendang satu lagi..mau kuah banyak sikit ya..tomyam put bagi satu mari!!!
Stupid..all act damm *******
Find the secret number..den go buy 4D or toto

No comments: