Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ArgGrGgg....

Its a stupid post..i'm just very confuse and emotional now..I dunno what the hell is wrong with me..Y am i treating @@@ this way??Stupid..Y did i even scold @@@..shit..@@@ really nice to me but y am i pushing @@@ away every second @@@ tries to invade my life..

I dun understand so many things..I wanna to know the truth..y is my life always goes wrong all the time..I just wanna be happy..

In your mind am I just like this or wat??Wats is wrong with me???I'm getting so upset over small little things..so sad and angry..i js wanna cry it all out..

Tell me wats wrong..explain it to me...I'm demanding an explanation..

Stupid..Maybe I should just shut up and stop saying anything that will hurt everybody around me..ARGHGHGGGHGHGhh.....

My blood boils and my eyes stings everytime I think about it..

No comments: